L_PAAdj
L_PA
L_PAEB
LoanDeductions
NetPay
Trace
Payscript
Download Payscript

Note: The sample paysheets and payscripts are meant for illustration purposes only.
It is the user's responsibility to verify compliance with government regulations and company policies.

How to Edit Sample to include Loans and Advances(Posted as a reply to: i want to add columns for deduction -ex.advances)View Parent TopicAng Unang Sweldista
<<<1>>>
Leilajoy2009-Sep-16LOGIN to Reply|Report
0 replies
Rating: +1
kung titingnan mu dito sa left side column makikita mo na ang sample ng paysheet at included na dito ang columns ng mga loans & advances.
ecristill2009-Sep-11LOGIN to Reply|Report
1 reply
Rating: 0
Sweldista, I spent the whole night trying to undestand how to edit a payscript. Can you possibly have a sample paysheet file for this one instead? I mean this one with the loan deductions, this will be a great help to someone like me who can't understand a thing in programming.
Ang Unang Sweldista2009-May-12LOGIN to Reply|Report
1 reply
Rating: 0
You should edit the payscript by adding the items... example: I added L_SSS and L_PA for SSS loan deductions and Payroll Advances.

L_SSSAdj and L_PAAdj can be used to input the amount of the loan/advance. L_SSSBB and L_PABB will be the beginning balance. If you subtract the deduction (L_SSS/L_PA) then you will get the ending balance L_SSSEB and L_PAEB.

Hope this helps.
<<<1>>>
3 messages

email:info@sweldista.com or call:(+632)757-2381
Ledgea Systems Inc.